Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MF 227dw

My printer goes to sleep after about 5 minutes and after that if I try to print or scan, print and/or scan software, cannon latest version, says my printer is not connected to the network.  I can shorten the time for the printer to go to sleep, but I...

ELVIS by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx920 Wireless printing problem

I have just bought an mx920, beautiful printer I may point out, it worked well for the first two days but I cannot print as of today, I connect to the printer wirelessly and all my computers are Macs.The printer is connected to the network properly a...

slashmon1 by Apprentice
  • 159 replies
  • 9 likes

MX432 Scanner

Having no issues with wireless printing however cannot wirelessly scan and I have no idea where any cables are I can attach to the laptop. I've seen a couple of posts for this model with issues for wirelessly scanning, but the links in the solution o...

Moneyb03 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Networks

Can the Canon MX922 be set up to run off two different networks at the sametime.  I have two different modems and have to reset the printer whenever I change networks.  

verdeman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My computer does'nt recognise the MX475 printer.

I have installed a new MX 475 printer. The wifi setup is all ok but, my computer does'nt recognise the printer. I don't have a cd drive so couldn't use the cd provided. I downloaded the drivers and software as recommended on the Canon webb site, but ...

OMT by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iP7250 Wireless print problem

Greetings all, I received my canon pixma IP7250 today, set up and wireless connectivity went smoothly. It prints okay from the PC and I am very happy with the prints.The problem I am having is when I try to print from iPhone, it finds the printer ok,...

Lincsman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements