Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG5320 Wireless Printing Problem

Installed all software correctly, have successfully printed, but once the printer goes into sleep mode, the connection seems to 'break' between the it and the network and I have to go through the process of setting up wireless printing (selecting net...

paperjax by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma MG2922 cannot connect wirelessly

I have tried countless times to connect this printer and I keep getting an error message "Failed to perform cableless setup. Suspend the process and select other setup methos by following the instructions on the screen. I don't understand why it will...

CANON PIXMA G3000 WIRELESS ISSUE

I CANT SEEM TO REGISTER MY PRINTER WIRELESSLY THROUGH THE APP EVEN THOUGH THE PRINTER HAS BEEN CONNECTED TO THE ROUTER.THE MESSAGE I KEEP GETTING IS : CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH PRINTER.ALSO, THE PRINTER DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE IJ NETWORK TOOL.

mg3122 wireless connection mac os x

Hello, i am trying to restablish my printer wireless setup. can't find where to enter password information for my new router.  running mac with os x el capitan.  have downloaded driver several times and installed and can not find where to put in rout...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements