Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6220 - can print but not scan

I can print, but cannot scan.  Weird thing is it successfully scans once.  My network is eduroam. Not sure if that's an issue. I Have spent several hours but have no progress.  Anyone can help?? 

Capture.JPG
Sam1101 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720 is not being detected on network

When running setup software (or individual driver software), the software is unable to detect my MG7720 on the network. I can ping the printer's IP address succesfully from the Windows 10 systems I'm running, but I'm unable to get the setup or driver...

awhittak by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Use MX495 with both USB & Wireless

Hello All, I have a Canon MX495.  It is connected by a USB cable to our home PC, but I set it up as wireless so that we can print to it from our laptops. Our home PC is not wireless capable, so it plugs into our router by cable.  We sometimes need to...

ag4mx495 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved and Can't Reconnect

We recently moved. Before the move my printer connected to the wifi and laptop just fine. We kept the same router etc in the move but the password to the wifi was changed. When I try to reconnect to the wifi it bypasses the screen to input the new pa...

mwilde by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6120 Cant find scanner

Mac OSX 10.11.6 El Cap Pixma TS6120 Prints wirelessly fine, unit sees my macbook, on same network, 99% signal strength... From printer screen- scan to computer- choose my mac,  starts scan- Canon IJ Utility Lite opens, "An error occurred while commun...

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 10.44.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 10.37.38 PM.png

ipad and canonconnection MG5750

Ive just bought a MG5750 , specifically so I can connect both laptop (HP) and ipad to the printer via wifi. Ive successfully set up the laptop and my android phone , but my ipad cant download the app because , I think, it is a fairly old ipad and doe...

Resolved! Wi-Fi instead of bluetooth

I have just finished configuring my new Pixma TS5120 printer for both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth access. How can I choose which method to use? Thus far, I can only print via Bluetooth even when I turn Bluetooth off. A dialogue box appeared offering me Wi-Fi...

Ninjaman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Printing MG6120

I recently hooked my Pixma MG6120 to a new wireless network (Eero). The printer, which had always worked perfectly, now takes 45 minutes to print one page!!! I have tried everything I can think of. I've called Eero (no help), I've called Sonic, my in...

ellen2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements