Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6040 not connecting to my WiFi network

Hi there My new G6040 refuses to connect to my WiFi network which is a mesh network of 3 access points with a password. When I use the Android app it can see the printer's own WiFi point but when it tries to connect the printer to the network it fail...

Ngiri67 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG2922 wifi discoverable

I changed internet providers and am trying to connect my printer to my devices by wifi.  (They were all connected and working fine until I changed internet providers)  When I follow the instructions to make the printer discoverable I do not get the b...

Blank Printing on wifi

Hello, i was able to setup my printer using my iPhone via WiFi. The phone reads the printer and starts printing however the pages are blank. What can i do to fix this?

Starr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 on WiFi does not wake up to print

I have a TS9020 on WiFi that will not wake up when print jobs are sent to it. In order to print I must: Manually hit the power button to wake the printer up before printing.Launch the scanner utility "scangearmp2" and attempting to scan a blank page,...

starrlg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560 slow to start printing

Hello all,Recently my MP560 printer has been taking forever to start printing. You look at the print status and it shows a page printing, but it never stops.WiFi signal is excellent. Sometimes if I unplug it to reset it, it starts. Sometimes it doesn...

need wi-fi installation software

Trying to set up a Pixma Pro-10 for wi-fi printing.  Router doesn't have WPS.  Using USB cable setup method.  Need software (i.e. whatever was on the original installation disc) to complete task.  Is there a download link for that software?  It is NO...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements