Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden Internal Error at Startup

I have been using MIG for quite some time without issue.  I use it to auto correct and crop photos that are then saved afterwards.  The other day, after doing this, something happened and I do not know why or how.  Did I mistakenly click on an action...

Chris58 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly Can't print to either Mac - LBP6030

Hi - I cannot print to either of Mac all of a sudden (I printed a few days ago no problem). One is a new iMac running Monterrey, one is a probably 6 year old Macbook Air running Mojave. I have tried every single thing I can find online - deleted the ...

mw23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR150 WiFi communication problems!

Hope I got this in the right location … don’t know if my TR150 is considered Desktop or Compact.We are full-time RVers. I bought this printer for it’s compact size and easy storage when we’re on the road. The printers is not always plugged in and rea...

Bobalou by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photoshop, Print Studio Pro and Mac studio M1

I cannot get Print studio Pro to show up in Photoshop 2022. I have tried installing it multiple times. The files appear correctly in the PlugIns folder, but Photoshop does not recognize them. Beyond that my Pixma Pro-100 will not print directly from ...

mtsat by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Airprint Scan Problem with TS7451a

Hi AllI recently bought a new TS7451a All-in-one which uses Airprint.  I have come across a problem which is an Airprint problem rather than a printer problem.  With my previous Pixma, when using NeoOffice to create a document, I could select to Inse...

TonyR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements