Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stockphotos actually too dark?

I play with the levels in photoshop and set it a tad too bright. So the printed result tooks more like what I see in on screen before I set the levels a bit too bright. Many suggest this is because monitors are set too bright. But this confuses me. D...

Resolved! Print Studio Pro will not not install

I am running the latest versions of Lightroom Classic (ver 11.3.1) and PhotoShop (ver. 23.3.1).  I am running the latest version of Wiondows 10 64 bit.  Print Studio Pro no longer appears as a plug-in in either program.  I downloaded the latest versi...

dclark_0-1652124167899.png
dclark by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA Wi-Fi - No Wi-Fi Mesh (roaming) support

My Wi-Fi is a "Fritz" mesh with numerous access points spread throughout my quite large house. I bought a PIXMA TS-6350 and tried to connect it to my Wi-Fi yesterday. I had to go through the setup wizard about 10 times before the Wi-Fi setup was fina...

gandolf by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Print studio pro - remove media type

Since the amount of media types my Pro-1000 can store in its internal memory is limited to 35, and I'm currently trying out a lot of different papers to find my preference, I would like to delete unused media types to free up space. Doing this from t...

TomVdP by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS9100 Networking Issues

Evening,I currently have a few questions over a printer I bought over a year ago. I've just made the upgrade into a wired network instead of my old wireless one, not only that but I've built my first computer. Now the computer I used to have this pri...

lr07 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update error for iPi110

Following the instructions to update the firmware, when I double click the .exe update file, it tells me it can't run on my computer. USB is connected but the printer boot loops so it won't stay on, so the file won't open. See attached

ip110.jpg
niko87 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect MG3122 to new Windows 11 PC

So I upgraded my nvme boot drive in my gaming pc and I took the opportunity to do a clean install of Windows 11 as an upgrade from Windows 10.  I am trying to use my MG3122 with the pc but I can't get it to connect.  The printer is connected to the w...

Vahelius by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR150 Wireless connection

Hello, please help! I print off of my smart phone iPhone. My phone finished an update and since then I cannot get my mobile Pixna TR 150 to connect to my phone again. It keeps searching for the printer. Then it will show as there but when I click on ...

Printer issues

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it came with Windows 11 already installed. I have tried everything with customer service micosoft who spent over an hour with me installing drivers to allow my printer to print to no avail, help I going nuts with...

Wandag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF264DW wifi issues

I have an MF264DW and never had any issues in the past connecting to it through my wifi network. I had to get a new computer with windows 11 the other day and downloaded the canon software to install on the new computer. The software will not detect ...

making my MF4150 print wirelessly

I have an old Image class MF4150 Laser printer I love but I need to use it wireless. I use to use a WGPS606 Netgear print server and it worked for years but now it has died. I need to know what other options will work to allow me to print wireless ? ...

KPCCDW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements