Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly Computer doesn't detect SX30 IS

HelloWindows 7 32 bit SP1 - nothing has been changed by me on the computer in the last while - maybe Windows??Canon SX30 ISI also have a Canon PowerShot A530 that we still use and download to the same computer The last time I downloaded pictures from...

fritzmom by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SX50HS Problem

Bit odd this one, Was shooting yesterday on auto mode and all of a sudden the viewfinder went black, Now all settings etc are visible in the viewfider and everything seems to be working, shutter fires, flash works but nothing in the viewfinder and al...

Shooting night video with the G16

I'm looking for advice. I've only had my Canon G16 for about a month and I need to do some extensive night video. I'm wondering what's the best setup to use. Can I adjust ISO, white balance, etc. while shooting video? (I know I can adjust exposure c...

Help with PowerShot SX610 HS

I just bought a PowerShot SX610 HS camera. I will be going to Las Vegas soon and I want to ride a helicopter at night and get some shots and video of the Strip. Is there anything special I should do to get better pictures? If I read the book right mo...

Wind noise

Has anyone arrived at a simple solution for reducing, or eliminating, wind noise during video shooting on the A3400 or any of the small point-and-shoot cameras with the built-in mikes?

jabeita by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

G7X Triggers Standard speed Light

DSLR on Canon can trigger external speedlight very good. As G7X has a built-in Wifi, will it be possible if G7X can trigger bigger external speedlight to extend its capability on shooting at darkness?. Tx

danDiem by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Powersho6 SX60 Charger Question

I just bought a Powershot SX60 HS camera and the box contained the CB-2LCE charger (it has a short cord).  Is the CB-2LC with the flip out prongs the same.  I like the flip out prongs better.  thank you

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements