Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX60-Won't Turn On

Hey, I bought the SX60 back in January of this year and have used it a few times since, but today when I tried to turn it on nothing happned. The battery is fully charged and I've kept my camera safe in the box away from any damage, so I don't know w...

how to add a device to the camera

I just bought a refurbished powershot SX 530HS. I am unable to connect it to the computer. Following all instructions in the manual, every time I add a device, whether my router or WPS, it searches for a long time and then reports "device not found"....

Powershot D10 screw size ?

What is the exact size of main screws in Powershot D10 camera body?Screws look like hex socket. Standard hex keys did not fit. Can anyone tell me the size, type or part number of these screws please?

julesjay by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot G5X and RAW images

Hi there, I just purchased this Powershot G5X for my wife, and noticed that when shooting RAW images, they not only are not importable into Lightroom 5; but also not convertible by Adobe DNG converter.How are RAW images supposed to be used?

javapop by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

camera

I tried camera in Daughters computer and downloading works good along with other functions.Where now to look. Computer ?.Powershot sx150is. W7Thanks,taper21 

taper21 by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canon S100 powershot camera

My canon powershot S100 does not fire when i have it set to flash...in auto mode or any other mode...The flash pops up, the red beam lights up when I press to take a shot..but, flash does not fire...Anyone have this problem..or, can tell me why this ...

s100 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements