Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX Zoom shutter button stuck

I have used Canon Powershots SX 30: 50 and now SX 60 without a problem. I am currently using an SX 60 BUT the shutter button and zoom function became frozen whislt attempting to take pictures in dark. I could take pictures and depress button but very...

MSB_2005 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

G7x to Mac via USB

I understand that the wifi doesn't work with Mac's new operting system (so frustrating), however, I can't get the USB connection to work either.  I connect the camera to the laptop via USB and small (mini?) USB, but nothing happens.  There doesn't se...

gcav by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 'P' Mode - Where to Start

There are so many options available on this camera that is overwhelming which is why I have been going with AUTO for so long on my cameras. However, in an attempt to learn how to use my camera better, I have decided to start with Program mode. The li...

Resolved! Canon G16 Push On Lens Cap

Tragically the lens shutter protectors on my G16 are done for (after a car candy melt incident).  Don't really want to spend $400 replacing the whole thing and wondered whether anyone had ever traced a push on lens cap for their camera?  Those shutte...

Camera Window DC 8 slow

Camera Window DC 8 (Mac) is very slow to find my G10 camera. When I plug in, launch Camera Window, and switch the camera on, it takes maybe a full 2 minutes before it recognises the camera and the import window appears.With previous versions, connect...

DavidMW by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements