Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8580 Red Marks

every time I print there is 4 red 1/2 inch mark  every 2 2/3 inches  Can't get it to stop

p_owen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF8500CDn-How to turn on Fax sounds when sending?

The MF8580Cdn has stopped providing fax send sounds, i.e. no dialtone sound, no touchtone sounds, no ringing, no "hiss" until paired. The machine does send  faxes, it is just silent. It does "beep" after completion and produce a confirmation report. ...

imageCLASS MF8380Cdw Windows 8.1 Tablet

I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 and I am unable to print to the MF8380cdw printer.  I tried to find the driver, but your website says that the driver is unavailable or not needed.  I am not able to print from my device so I need the driver.  Please pro...

MF4150 Paper Jam Message with no paper jam

I received a paper jam message, removed two complete sheets of paper, and closed up the machine, but the message will not go away.  I've unplugged the machine (power and USB data), reopened the machine,  removed/replaced the toner cartridge, and clos...

Wennie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon C2225 copier

Hi all, just purchase a new Canon copier c2225 we are an organisation and i want to track every usage on the printer , i have already set up a user in user management to track the people that comes to copy and print at the physical printer . but my m...

Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver

In our company we are using Citrix Xenapp 6.5 . Those of you are citrix administrator you know when it comes to printing in citrix there is no good solution. I have Citrix Universal Print server but with multifunction printer citrix UPS doesn’t work ...

ssarcar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New MF216n won't scan

I can print fine with a USB cord, but when I try to scan it says the computer is not connected. I've tried turning everything on and off and disconnecting and reconnecting the cord.

Canon Imagerunner C2230 Jobs keep getting paused

Hi,  We've had our printer for almost a year. As a school we obviously network our printers and use Print Manager Plus software to manage the drivers, credits ect.  Recently the printer has been pausing jobs which means we have to manually resume the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements