Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF4770n not scanning : Error code 2100010

Just set up a Color imageCLASS MF4770n on my Macbook. (Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 with the ScanGear V230 driver released on 11/12/2014 installed) I can see on the device list, but scanning always fails. The printer works fine otherwise - just don't sc...

bohemica by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Turn on and off cover sheets when printing

I am trying to turn off the cover sheet option when printing to our networked IR-ADV 4045 copy machine from a windows 7 PC. We are wasting a lot of paper with it printing a cover sheet everytime saying who is printing what. I can't find the setting t...

MF8580CDW Scan Problems from scanner to computer

Hello, everything was working just fine until a couple of days ago.  I usually scan from the MF8580CDW by: select scan type > computer > select destination > custom 1 > confirm destination.  Today I receive the following error on my computer: "MF Too...

rba by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iPF610 Plotter

Is there a driver for CANON iPF610 plotter that doesn't include the .exe file on its driver ? our network security doesn't allow to run the exe from the local pc.

sapkotaa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

HORRIBLY Engineered Printer - Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw

I set the paper tray that came with the printer with letter sized paper as the default.Then, I set the Multi-purpose tray that came with the printer with legal sized paper as the default.As long as I print ONLY letter or legal sized items, this is a ...

Steven1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass d530 whirring noise

I use my canon imageclass d530 A LOT at work. I am copying/printing/whatever a lot. Like, all day. Its been pretty good, I go through toner like crazy, but who doesn't? Anyway, the question I have is that it started to make a whirring noise while cop...

canon mb2320 paper jam fault

no paper. jam fault. when i can clear fault. printer sounds like it is trying to print but just keeps cycling.I shut it down to clear fault and it puts out two sheets of paper. band new printer never got it to print yetany help would be great

ponyup by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon scanner DR-G1130 not up to speed in scanning

I have recently purchased a Canon DR-G1130 ImageFormula high speed scanner.  Installed the driver and other software onto a Windows 7 system with 2 gb ram.  When I went to scan a large document it only scanned at 30 ppm. I checked the settings of the...

Difficulty setting up scanner

I just reeived a ImageFormula DR-C225 scanner.  The manual makes reference to a "menu" that does not appear in the CaptureOnTouch window that appeared when I loaded the software from the disc.  I am stuck on Standard Scanning and cannot access any of...

Kblick by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying Error Light Keeps Blinking

Canon MF6160DW What the title says. No error number that I can see or find. How do I reset and or turn it off? Don't notice anything that warrants an error, but perhaps something is not running correctly? Thank you

poidog by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements