Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF8580cdw will not scan wireless to my computer

I was able to get it to work One time, that is all. When I press "Scan to Computer" on the MF8580, my Macbook Air shows up but then it will not scan at all. I've tried everything and I have the MF Toolbox. Any suggestions? It was weird that it worked...

Manual 2-sided printing with MF8280Cw

Hello, Does anyone know if there is an option within the driver to enable manual 2-sided printing with the MF8280Cw? I totally understand that it is NOT a duplex printer, but I would still like to be able to print 2-sided manually.  Other printers I ...

kahluaii by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LBP6230dw will not register Windows 8.1 x64

My 6230 printer had problems when installing USB drivers. After a week and the printer not installed. I get weird DLL error messages. It said it was not compatible or had an error. I uninstalled the drivers now they won't re-install. I tried uninstal...

nesincg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing to iR-ADV 4051from OS X 10.10

Is it me or do none of the available drivers work for printing to the iR-ADV 4051 from OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Using PS driver I get message that system can't reach printer. Using PPD acts like it is printing and print queue window empties as if job sen...

pebcak by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements