Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF4450 Windows 8 Driver

When can we expect proper working drivers for Windows 8 and 8.1 x64 for this printer? Right now the scan function is extremely fickle and if the Toolbox fails to detect the scanner sometimes I have to remove the drivers and reinstall them (even a res...

SEALBoy by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

New MF229 dw Won't Print

I've just setup my new MF229 dw. On the first print job, 2 of 4 pages came out and then there was a jam. I cleared it and now all that happens is the following: - 2 blank pages come out (regardless of how large the document is)- The printer indicates...

thone by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8380CDW - Cant setup Fax to send to Fileserver

Dear, I have a MF8380CDW here in office. I want faxes to stop being printed, and instead, being stored in a shared folder on domain server. Trough Web UI, i created the Address book ID as File (SMB), but as for now, it is not storing the file on the...

How to clean Vertical Lines on Imageclass D480

We have lines on our images when we print or scan.  How do we clean the lines off the printer?  Is it coming from the glass inside the printer?  The glass is clean on top.  The lines come in about 1" 1/2 on both sides and they are vertical.  Can you ...

yos1tcb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: scanner not working

i have a DR-C130 and am running windows XP and I downloaded all the software and i don't have a CD-ROM and it still won't install....any tips?

MF227DW Printer Jam error(No Paper Visible)

I recently purchased a MF227DW printer. The setup was easy and I was up and running it attached to my network in minutes. The problem I'm having is constant Paper Jam error messages when there is no paper visible. The printer may print once without i...

klink77 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iR-ADV C350 SMTP login on send problem

Hi,I have a strange problem on a Canon iR-ADV C350 series copier. Then I try to send a scanned document to e-mail using scan and send function, a login window pops up and asks me for login info for the SMTP server. The strange thing is that the "Disp...

Printing black paper

I replaced the toner in my MF4370dn and it is printing a black page and I get an error message to check machine when I send something from computer to the printer. HELP!

Imageformula DR-9080c pink background

Hi! I would be grateful if anyone could help me When scanning in color, background of image comes up pink or purple although original page's background is white. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks. 

bris by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF8400 Cancelling Jobs sent from Windows 7

Forum - OurCannon iPF8400 is cancelling jobs sent from a windows 7 laptop. The same document sent from a mac (yosemite) laptop prints ok with no issues. I'm using a Canon IPF8400 Driver on both machines. When i go to the Remote UI under Job Manager >...

noridian by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LBP 6020 stuck at "ready to print" on Yosemite

Hi,printing with lastest drivers (3.80) on Yosemite I'm stuck at "ready to print". Every once in a while, after reboot, I can just print some sample words from TextEdit. I've already tried the "reset printer settings" and the manual delete and reinst...

ramarro by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements