Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print driver host for 32bit applications has stopped working

I have a user that is getting an error whenever they use the Fax portion of the Canon iR3235 when trying to print from Adobe Acrobat. This only happens when trying to insert the Sender Name, Include Company or Include Dept/Div fields into a Cover she...

32 bit error.jpg Print driver error.jpg
KCTech by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

D420 Imageclass scanner

I have a D420 ImageClass that worked great at work.  Brought it home, connected via USB.  Installed printer portion works great.  Installed MF Toolbox now getting message. "A supported scanner is not installed.  Please install a supported scanner, th...

jembain by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Settings Language on iPF770/760/810 Plotters

Hello dear Forum Members, can someone tell me how to set the printer settings language on Canon iPF-Plotters settings dialogue to any other than english? Here is what i did:1. Installed the Driver on a Windows 2012 R2 Printer Server (here evereything...

MF8580cdw Taking forever to print

My MF8580cdw acts like it is printing double sidded even though they are single sided things it is printing. This takes twice as long as it sucks it back into the machine after printing. Any ideas? I am sure it is just a setting I am missing...

MF4770n will not print from Windows.

Connected via USB to Windows 7 64-bit. When printing a test page out of printer properties, document leaves the queue, but  LCD shows "Printer Printing",.and "Processing Data" light flashes. There is no output.Copy works fine and printer reports are ...

mrpmzrq by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580cdw paper jams from from drawer to duplex unit

My MF8580cdw all of a sudden develops a buzzing sound which sounds like gears grinding when picking up a new sheet of paper from the drawer, then the unit stops with a paper jam error.  The paper always stops at about 1.5 to 2 inches after the paper ...

hb5fa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MF8580cdw paper jams from from drawer to duplex unit

My MF8580cdw all of a sudden develops a buzzing sound which sounds like gears grinding when picking up a new sheet of paper from the drawer, then the unit stops with a paper jam error.  The paper always stops at about 1.5 to 2 inches after the paper ...

hb5fa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon iR ADV C5240 : Windows cannot to the printer

Hi,Windows Server 2008 R2 print serverclient : Windows 7 x64Domain network I added the printer and driver to the print server. While trying to add the printer on the workstation, I am getting the following errors: Connect to Printer : Windows cannot ...

lamaketa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030w won't start

Dear community,bought a new printer 2 months ago. Model Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030w.I pushed the power button. After that, I saw a blue light from the line cord. After that the printer isn't working anymore. After this happened, I noticed that the line c...

Poetje by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements