cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help with Double Sided Printing Issue

BethMay
Apprentice

We have a D1350 printer.  It is directly connected to one PC and shared with the other PCs on our network.  In the past I have printed double sided with long edge binding with no issues from any of the PCs.  Recently it started ignoring my settings and prints double sided copies with short edge binding no matter how I tell it to print from one of the PCs.  All the other PCs are able to print properly.

All the PCs had Windows 7 OS when the problem started.

We upgraded to Windows 10 and the printer didn't work at all, we uninstalled the printer and drivers, then re-installed both and it still won't print correctly from the one PC.

I checked for updated drivers, still won't print correctly from that one PC.

What setting could have changed on this PC that is messing this up?

HELP!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This is not a Canon support site. Its a user supported forum.

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BethMay
Apprentice
Seriously? Nobody has a solution? Not even someone from Canon?

This is not a Canon support site. Its a user supported forum.

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Well, I had seen numerous replies to other posts from people with the Canon logo as their avatar, including one with the title of "Product Expert" and I guess I assumed they worked for Canon or at least had some ties there.

I was hoping for some suggestions of things to try before making the call to tech support because my experience in the past has been a nightmare just trying to reach a live person.

That being said, I did call the number you provided and was VERY pleasantly surprised by how quickly I reached a live person...kudos to Canon for that. 🙂  Other than a bit of delay due to an internect connection hiccup from our ISP they helped me resolve my issue very quickly.

Thanks!

Announcements