Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 can't fax always get "Line Busy" #018

Hi, I have a Canon MX922 printer, and I cannot send a fax.  I can hear it dial the number, the other fax answers (I sent it to a friend) but the MX922 continues to say calling on the LED and eventually hangs up with a "line busy" report #018.  I hav...

MX925 printer not responding

We have an MX925 which is great - when it works!  It has already been sent back twice for coming up with the message Printer not responding.  Having looked on the boards here I have tried the wiping the white "tape" near the ink cartridges, but that ...

S4ndyf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon MF4770n scanner problems

i have a problem with my canon MF4770n, it give me a black page when i am scanning, any picture nothing. how can you help me to fix this problems?

mary0002 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF5950dw Error in Scanner

I get this error message every time I try to scan to my PC from my scanner wirelessly.It works when I scan to other computers in the office, just not to mine.Not sure how to fix?

error.jpg
tonyak9 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

MX390 printer printing to left side of the page

I use an MX390 printer in my job and until recently it has been fine but about 2 weeks ago it started printing to the left side of the page without any of the settings being adjusted. I have looked through the manual and can't find a solution.If anyo...

cmworker by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF8230cn scanner error 255.0.0 wont scan

I have set up this machine on my network using a switch for the extra ethernet connection its a wired network.The printer copy works fine but I cannot get it to scan. Error code 255.0.0 and a message on the printer telling me to connect my computer ?...

mf4350d will not fax

Everything else works, just stopped sending and receiving faxes. Phone lines all check out (had the phone company out). Is there a factory reset or something? Thank you

hmmwv by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements