cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2320 - Windows 7 64-bit Driver/Software Installation

thewolf56
Apprentice

I have a Canon Maxify MB2320 that is currently connected through WLAN to my network (static lease set in router).  

I have downloaded and installed the software from the support page successfully on one computer running windows 7 64-bit and was able to scan to folders I had setup in the utility.  However, when I try to install the software and drivers on another Windows 7 64-bit computer, the installation package sees the printer correctly and finishes the setup, but no printer is found and the only Canon software installed is the Canon MB2300 series User Registration (no utilites installed).  I have tried uninstalling the software using printer management and the control panel and reinstalling with all firewall, spyware, and AV programs temporarily disabled, but to no avail.  

Please let me know how I can get this installed correctly.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Since the installation could be completed on a different PC with no issues, there may be issues with your latest Windows 7 computer that are keeping the drivers from installing properly.

Make sure that you are logged in as an administrator before attempting to install the MP Drivers from our website.  If the issue persists, you may have to contact the computer manufacturer to determine why the printer is not installing properly.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements