Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Imageclass D1150 and WIndows 10

after switching to Windows 10, I have lots of problems in scanning documents.  Essentially, the computer says that it cannot communicate with the scanner.  There was certain tweaks that will eventually allow it to scan (unplugging and replugging the ...

MF4890dw not scanning through wireless

I use iMac with OSX 10.9.2.  I installed latest version of MF Toolbox, upgraded the firmware to 15.04.  I can scan with USB. Wireless works because I can print with wireless.  However, when I disconnect USB and try to scan through wireless network, e...

rjlin by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

U052 error

My printer MP560 got the error U052 " The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head". What should I do ?

enan0310 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon i-sensys not working

I have a Canon i-sensys LBP 6000 printer with no installation disc.  I downloaded the driver from the Canon website - uzipped - but nothing happens.  I see the printer under "devices" but shows no driver installed.  Tried it on my laptop - the printe...

cannot scan with Canon mf8280

Hi all and anyoneneed some help if possib;ehave a perferctly working MF8280 on my home network and printing fine but I cannot get it to scanim using windows 10 message i try to scan i get a message to connect a computer but its obviously connected be...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements