Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan1 & Scan2 don't work

Hello all:     The "SCAN" function of my "Canon printer imageCLASS MF 4350d" refused to work.     When order it to scan a picture/file, it says:                          Specify a program where the scanned image is transferred     Could you tell ...

zpxykm by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to scan with MF728CDW over wifi And on ethernet?

My #1 need: I want to scan from the computer. Both when it is Wired or wireless. I installed printer/scanner MF728CDW when it was set on the wireless lan (wifi). I changed my mind and I wanted to use it also on the ethernet (wired).   I can scan over...

CMFNSS.PNG

Scanning with the MF8280Cw

I have a Canon MF8280Cw printer/Fax/Scanner. The printer is connected to my network and when logged in as a standard user the scanner dosn't seem to have acces to scan to the computer ( the computer no longer appears on the computer list at the machi...

Resolved! Windows 8.1 drivers MF4800 series

I just purchased a 4880 to replace perfectly workable older machine, 4150, because Canon never put out Win 8 drivers that worked well for scanning on that machine. Understandable, i guess, as it was fairly old. The 4880 was working great in Win 8 env...

RCJ by Enthusiast
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon LBP5050 problem

I have a Canon LBP5050 color laser printer. Every time I go to print I get these error messages:"Out-of-Register Colors Correction has not been performed. Perform calibration again".I do it and then printer finish job. But when I want to print anothe...

Djoka by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 will not install on Windows 10 64Bit

I've been able to use the full multi function capacity on this machine on other Windows 10 machines, but they all had the Canon drivers installed prior to the upgrade to Windows 10. Here's the situation:I have a new machine with Windows 10 64 Bit ins...

kramer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements