Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 3035 coping office size paper using feeder

Hi, when I have to use a specific size of paper, that i define as U4 and name it OFI (for office size venezuela) but when I copy using this size through the feeder It cuts the image by one inch. If i copy without the feeder it prints ok, and If I use...

print ^ x 4 on A4

I have just bought a Pixma mg5750 printer.   It is not clear to me how from the pc software I specify to print a single  6" x 4" image on to A4 paper.  Please help.

ronhud by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

System Error E255

Canon MF4350DWindows 10 64-bit I am getting System Error E255 on my printer. I have resinstalled Windows 10 (clean load).I downloaded the latest software/drivers for the printer.I continue to get the Error Message. I am able to print a test page.The ...

Canon MF8280 printer black track marks

Hi my printer is producing these black track marks on my pages when I print.  They are the length on the page that is being printed and show up even when printing blank pages.   I'm sure this is a result of one of the rollers, but I cannot determine ...

IMG_0137.JPG

Scanner wont work

I have a printer model MF4550d but my scanner won't work anymore.  I get a message "connect computer".  I have recently changed to windows 8.Please help.

pip11 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pc980 copier paper jam

I have a PC980 copier that is showing a paper jam error. I've checked everything and cannot find a paper jam. I've turned the printer off and left it for 10 minutes and I'm it's still showing a paper jam. Any suggestions?

vondab by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner application on Canon D420 MF Printer

A friend of mine gave me his Canon D420 MF laser printer/scanner as he was moving out of the country.  I am trying to enable the scanner on this.  Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced the CD that had all the necessary software.  I was able to down...

bnsrini by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mf 6160 scan error

After Windows10, I can't scan with my mf 6160 via USB. I even update the NetworkUSBScanPatch and still don't work.Scan page went through but the dialog screen stop at 5% and error message came out.   

scanning.PNG ScanGear MF_error message.PNG
KevinK by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements