Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C5255I, how to remove in fax header?

Hello everybody, We have a Canon c5255i in our office. Recently we went through a name change, and all documents that are sent now need to carry our new logo. Now when we send a fax, the machine automatically puts our logo at the top left of each doc...

MF216N Can receive faxes but it won't send any

I purchaed the MF216N printer.  Have everything set up. Printer and scanner work fine.  Unfortunately, I can't send a fax.  It picks up the connection, but it just won't send it.  I get an error message.  Results states NG.  I can receive faxes no pr...

lgibson by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mf6160dw

Scanner does not work, printer is fine!!! So far, it was working ok, but suddenly it stopped. It seems that the scanner is not connected!

Problems with my new printer MF729Cx

i have encountered a few ssues with this. Currently i am not blaming the machine - it is almost certainly me!Prhaps someone can help1) It appreas to already have a System manager ID and PIN set up! How can that be when i took straight out of the box?...

trouble printing envelopes on MB 2720

We have a new MB2720 and are having trouble printing enevelopes. We register the size and when it prints it comes our of the second tray instead of the first tray. There is no place that tells what all of these diffferent names are for the envelopes ...

greesa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC OS X Sierra drivers?

Hello, I have the Canon i-Sensys LBP7010C and installed GM of MAC OS X Sierra. The only device not working is the printer. Is there any beta driver or workaround to use the printer? I know that Sierra is not "out" yet but I have heard that most devic...

MF229dw - able to print wirelessly, but not scan

hi  problem:- able to print wirelessly from iphone or my mac computer fine- printer shows up under system preferences- however, unable to scan using image capture program.  i see the printer but it says "waiting for scanner" and nothing happens- then...

MF6180DW Wireless Plate Choose

Hello everyone i have a canon printer and canon has a 3 different paper plate but how can i choose different plate from wireless mac or win computer.

ycyusuf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iR C5030\6055 Secure print not working

Have iR 6055 and C5030 on Server 2012 r2 using UFR II 21.65.0.0; users are having issues printing with Secure Print. When sending the print job it prints immediatly without going to secure print. I've confired Secure print is selected and username\pw...

benblank by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements