Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black strip on back of page

I have a PIXMA MX7600 that has performed brilliantly for many years up until today! The printer has had little or no use for 8 weeks while I have been away. A very distinct black strip is appearing down the back side of the printed page from top to b...

tesa04 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IR1133a

Can someone please help, can i be able to scan documents from a pc over ethernet network. I keep getting Scanner driver will be terminated Code 255,0,0. Does mf toolbox supportnetwork scanning for this printer 

T1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Media selection

What media type do I select to print business cards on my MB5020 Canon printer

Pam2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX410 Error Code 5100

I have a PIXMA MX410 printer and recently I started getting an error message, Error 5100.  I noticed that this message started appearing after I did the Windows 10 update on my computer.  I have tried everything that I can do, from running the Nozzle...

Driver- Canon MF8000C

I need a driver for Canon MF8000C printer. I have searched high and low but have had no luck! Can someone please help me!!

Yods by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Laser printer MF624CW Says Paper Tray is Empty!

My Canon Laser printer MF624CW Says Paper Tray is Empty when it's clearly not. This occured just after printing a 4 page document on legal size paper. I always make sure the paper settings are correct. I've tried to rest the paper setting, turning it...

Black Streak Starting to come out

Hey guys, Can you please let me know how to remove some black streaks at are coming on the right side when you look at the output paper. It is just starting and I am not sure where to use the compressed air/brush. Thank you in advance.

turn off 2 sided printing on imageclass mf4880dw

with the help of a technical support agent i have made settings in the control panel to turn off 2 sided printing. however, regardless of which file or application used to perform a print job, when clicking on properties to access the canon print dia...

aonefun by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements