12-29-2018 09:26 AM
I have a print document that says pending. I have tried cancelling it, rebooting my pc, shutting down the printer and it still stays in queue, prohibiting me from printing other documents. Any suggestions on what to do?
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-31-2018 08:36 AM
I recommend restarting the Print Spooler on your pc. Please do the following:
1. Click on the START button located on the lower left corner of your computer screen.
2. Use your keyboard to type Services.msc and then press the keyboard’s ENTER or RETURN button.
3. When the Services window opens, you should see the name of all the computer services under the NAME column.
4. Use the scroll bar on the right side of the window to find the PRINT SPOOLER service.
5. Single-click on the PRINT SPOOLER service and make sure it is highlighted.
6. To the left of the NAME column, click on the RESTART link (or button) to restart the service. If you do not see this option, right-click on the PRINT SPOOLER and select RESTART.
7. If another window opens asking if you want to restart the service or services, click on YES.
8. When it restarts, you should see the word STARTED in the STATUS column next to the PRINT SPOOLER service.
9. At the top left corner of the window click on FILE and then EXIT to close the Services window.
10. Try printing.
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.