Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem scanning from sheet feeder MF8330Cdn

When i try to scan multiple sheets to my computer from the sheet-feeder, this doesn't work.Scanning from the sheet-feeder to a memory stick works fine, and also scanning a single sheet on the glass plate works good. Is there anyone who recognizes thi...

Erikmes by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX470 Printer, user registration won't connect

I just completed wirelss setup for our new MX470 printer, the setup worked fine, the test print was successful.  The user registration was supposed to complete automatically but it did not connect.  The error message said to try again later, I see no...

Benjeya by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580Cdw not working on cloud print

I bought my MF8580Cdw for a number of reason, one of which was the ability to connect as a cloud printer.This worked fine for quite a while, then started to be really troublesome. After de-registering, clearing settings, and setting up again, it work...

svwhite by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mz922 photo printing

Trying to cloud print 4x6 photo from my Motorola Droid Maxx.  I have 4x6 borderless glossy paper in upper tray. Keep getting a message that there is no paper in lower tray.  The printer keeps selecting paper from the lower tray if I put some there.  ...

2002mile by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid black pages with Laser Shot LBP-1120

Hi!I am trying to use an old Canon Laser Shot LBP-1120 printer with a new EP 22 cartridge on a Windows x64 machine. Since drivers for such a system don't exist I created a Windows XP virtual machine to print. Driver installation went OK, but the prin...

Jaakson by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Stops Printing

When I try to print almost anything from my laptop to my MX922 printer, the Windows printing window pops up and then sits there for a while and either does one of the two following options:1. Pops up with an error stating that the printer is not resp...

BuglerAZ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

922MX continually goes offline

My 922MX continually goes offline...I have uninstalled/re-installed the printer a number of times to no avail...I'm running Win7Pro on a Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop...open to suggestions...Thanx

Text characters are too wide on several lines.

Printer is a Canon MX922.Color and B&W photos print very well, but text on many lines has characters that are  wider than normal.Dots on i's look like double dots.. Has anybody else ran into this problem?

billg1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Formula DR-7550C. Scans pages out of order

We have an Image Formula DR-7550C.  Frequently, when scanning, the created PDF has the pages out of order (which is problematic with large scans).  We have changed and updated drivers, updated firmware, and updated software.  There is a matching scan...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements