Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Default Password for MF7280

I have forgotten the password entered for the MF7280.  Is there a way I can reset it to factory default? And what would default password be, please?

RTB by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank spaces in document with MX922

I have a MX 922.  It has been printing fine and suddenly it is blurry with blanks in the lines, even when printing plain text documents.  I have checked ink levels and performed the maintenance tasks that the printer allows. Suggestions?

lbeach by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx922 disk not recognized

I bought a Pixma MX922 with the whole idea of printing CD/DVDs.  It is a bit slow and a bit awkward for this but it usually works just fine.  I'm not having problems with the computer interface, etc. However, when I go to print a CD, after loading it...

MF4800 Series ADF alignment

I recently removed paper which was jamming the ADF. Although the paper was removed, the paper no longer feeds straight, but feeds out of the restraints to the right, and crumples.Is there any way to align the feeder so that the paper rolls straight t...

MF8580CDW color problem

I have a MF8580Cdw color laser for home office and it does not have heavy use; the Y and M tonor is still on the first replacements. Recently I used all the functions to clean and adjust, and that is when my trouble started. Color printing looks like...

r-retzke by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements