Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF 4880 cannot scan

Running windows 10 on computer.  I have beena ble to scan until the past couple of weeks.  MT toolbox states cannot communicate with scanner. Two identical printers the same problem.  error when trying to scan from printer - an eror has occured.   I ...

JAbacker by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX882 "Printer Error"

My canon Pixma MX882 states "Printer Error has occurred. Turn off machine then turn back on. if problem persists see manual" I don't have manual what do I do?

Dean23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580CDW and Windows 10 Install Issue

Cannot get my almost new MF8580CDW to operate on Windows 10 (64). It worked great on Win8 and OSX. Have downloaded the current drivers, but nothing. I'm using a USB cable connected directly to the PC and the latest softward downloaded directly from C...

ervd1949 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message 0200 0000 ??

I'm trying to reinstall my Pixma 410 wireless printer because it stopped accepting print jobs from my Win 7 computer. First, I uninstalled all Canon software.  Then I tried to reinstall the printer, following the GETTING STARTED instructions. Everyth...

Canon IRC2380i . Print problems

Hi  I have a Canon IRC2380i. I am having a couple of print problems and would appreciate any advice. 1. The print copies have an intermittent error. There is a mark on the page that appears to be created by moisture? Several letters (or parts of an i...

Example - grainy colour & marks20160111_17194807_Page_2.jpg

Canon MF8200C scans too light.

When I scan something on either the flatbed or feed, it comes out in a muted version of the original color.  Printing from the original works great, but somehow the scanner isn't picking up the true colors.  How can I fix this?  It didn't use to happ...

cannot scan to my computer

Hi, Our company is using Canon C2020H. Before i can still scan to my computer, and today i was not able to scan to pc anymore. it keeps resending then print a report that says it was incomplete. i check the settings of the destinantion, and the error...

samajaya by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX920 won't print

OS: Windows 10Printer: MX920 printer was installed on 3 laptops.  All printers worked for a period of time. One laptop will no longer print.  Error message: Error printing on MX920 Series Printer.  The printer couldnt print xxx. On printer queue: Sta...

MX922 cleaning cycles and ink usage

I only print a few pages a day and the MX922 has turned out to be the wrong printer for that.  It seems like half the time I have to wait minutes for the cleaning cycle to complete before I get the first page.  Once the printer starts it prints quick...

Resolved! MX922 Scanner not working in Win10

I have upgraded my computer from Win7 to Win10 with a clean install with only one small problem, my printer.The printer works OK  except for the scanning function will not scan a document, so I called the Canon tech support and he walked me through i...

jkraut by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements