cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to Email issues

mflatley
Apprentice

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro x64, and I am no longer able to scan to my email using Toolbox. I am using Outlook with Office 365, our email is IMAP, and the printer is an imageCLASS D1320.

When I click scan, it initiates and scans fine, however when it attempts to open outlook I receive an error "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook, The command line arguement is not valid"

I've tried re-associating file types, reinstalling the printer, reinstalled Office etc...

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Check your Outlook install for any disabled Add-Ins.  Re-enable as appropriate. 

If you are using multiple Outllok profiles, try setting one as the default and try again.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrice
Whiz

Hi mflatley.

Please open the Documents folder in File Explorer. Next, right-click on a document and select Send to > Mail Recipient. Do you receive any errors?

If you receive an error, we will have to recommend contacting the support group for Microsoft.

If you do not receive an error, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements