Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

LBP251 1 and 2 sided option

How do I change from 1 or 2-sided printing? I can't find any options in the print menu. MAC OS Mojave 10.14

I would like to create presets for both 1 and 2 sided printing.

Thanks 

Ceci

Product Expert

Re: LBP251 1 and 2 sided option

Hi Ceci.

I will be glad to assist you.

1.  Click [File], and then [Print] in the application you would like to print from.

2.  Click the drop-down arrow next to [Copies & Pages] or [Safari].  This depends on the program that you are printing from.

3.  Select [Finishing] or [Layout].

4.  Set the 2-sided option as [OFF] or [ON].

NOTE: You may see an option for Print Style. If you see this option, please select it and the 1-sided/ 2-sided option will be there.

Before you print the document, we recommend saving this option as a "Preset", so that you don't have to make these changes in every application that you print from.  To save this setting as a preset, follow the steps below:

1.  Click the "Presets" drop-down arrow and click "Save current setting as preset."

2.  Name it "1-sided" or "2-Sided" and verify that the LBP251dw is the only printer selected.

3.  Click "OK".

4.  Print the document.

If you need any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.