cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IR C2225 Printer?

LilSnoop40
Apprentice

Good morning, wondering if anyone can me when I flip the switch to power on my Canon IR C2225 Printer it spits out a blank page every time?  This problem is a few months old figured it would have gone away by now but hasn't.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

If you're not in the USA, you'll want to reach out to Canon in your country HERE

ok, figured I wouldn't need to contact my dealer for this figured it was something simple that someone could provide a quick answer to.

Thank you

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Canon does not provide Image Runner Support on the forums.  You have to contact your reseller for assistance.  We have two IR's in the office and neither of them spit out a piece of paper when they are shut down. 

Edit*  Seems I posted over the last reply.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements