cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF731Cdw Color Laserjet - Weird Smudges

PhasersToStun
Apprentice

This has been happening for about 6 months now and my troubleshooting research hasn't amounted to much. There seems to be out of place marks on the right hand side of the printed page. The marks are always present, but at varying degrees of visibility. Sometimes it'll be almost entirely not visible and other times it'll be as prominent as anything else on the page. It happens with both color and black & white prints. I am using the Canon brand toner cartridges. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MF731Cdw-1

MF731Cdw-2

MF731Cdw-3

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi PhasersToStun.

To correct the marks showing up, my first recommendation is cleaning the transfer belt.  If that doesn't eliminate the problem, or if the problem occurs again after a few pages or print jobs, refer to our correcting print problems guide for smudges and/or afterimages.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements