Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax machine sometimes cuts out phone line?

We have an ImageClass MF227dw AIO. We have three phone lines in our office. One line is dedicated to the fax machine and the other two are for the phone. For some reason, that I can not figure out, the fax machine seems to knock both phone lines (no ...

Loud knocking sound after new print cartridge install

Hi all, i have the Canon MF632Cdw laser printer and recently changed all the print cartridges.  Theres a loud knocking sound everytime we use it now.  It sounds like a loud click (almost like a wheel or cog is misaligned) but ive removed and repositi...

MF 628cw how to scan multiple pages to one PDF file

Hello, I install MF Scan Utility Ver.1.9.0.0 on my laptop. Everytime when I scan documents from MF 628cw, they show on my laptop as separate JPEG format. how to scan multiple pages to one PDF file? Every time I need to convert them. It is annoying. T...

Canon D1320 ADF

I have been using my D1320 for a couple of years and I love it.  However, I did some maintenance (replaced rollers) because the paper was not feeding correctly and that works again but I also replaced the rollers and separation pad in the automatic d...

Color ImageCLASS MF8450C

Hi This is my first post. I have the multifunciton printer listed in the subject line. It has always worked flawlessly.  I recently stored it for 2 years. I am attempting to add it to my new network.  This requires changing its current address.  I ha...

Trey03 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

C256i scanning from computer

Where can I find Twain drivers for this printer. I downloaded Color Network ScanGear 2 Tool, but I get a message "Could not connect to the selecteed scanner" when I press "test connection". There is no problem with finding it - the tool finds all Can...

dada by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 054 Toner for the imageCLASS MF642Cdw ??

I've been on the official Canon website several times in the last 2 weeks & can't believe they don't carry the toners for this laser printer/copier/scanner.  A Canon Help person said they're out of stock, but this 054 isn't even listed anywhere. Amaz...

Resolved! Mac OS Mojave and Canon mf642cdw MF Toolbox

I have latest version of Mojave.  I have setup the Mac OS so I can see and print to the Canon, and I can see if under the MF Scan utility but not the MF Toolbox?  When i open the toolbox, it says No Available Scanner found . I open Network Scanner Se...

randyps by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Canon Image Class D320

This has really been a workhorse but I am now getting roller marks (I think) along the sides of the copies (image attached). I tried cleaning it and had some results but then the marks came back again. I'm not really sure what I'm doing and I hate to...

canon problem.png
mfc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF Toolbox Windows 10 Canon MF6160dw

Help! My scanner isn't working anymore. It was working fine when I left for work yesterday morning and when I got home last nght and tried to work my other job, it kept coming up with the message of: A supported scanner is not installed. Please insta...

klb0713 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink cartridge doesn’t fit on canon maxify 2320

I ran out of black ink on my canon maximum 2320 and purchased the 1200 ink cartridges that are recommended for the printer. I got home and went to change the cartridge and absolutely cannot push the new cartridge all the way in until it clicks into p...

MB5160 print problem

Hi allCan anyone offer me advice on my ink issue for MB5160. I have correct Canon catridges installed and yellow is empty but won't move print head so I can change it. It  has a ? over it .many thanksRochelle

punny by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements