Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon does not support scanning on Mac OS

I have bought two Imageclass MF644 CDW AIO laser printers. But I now am really sorry I ever dealt with Canon.  They do not support scanning on Mac OS Catalina Canon rep basically said, well you know apple...like they did not know it was happening or ...

CANON DOES NOT SUPPORT SCANNIN FOR MAC OS.png

Canon Pro 2000 Print setup

Hi I am reading the manual for our new canon pro 2000 and it gives me some great info about how to set the colours, contrast etc in the print setup dialogue box. However my system doesn't provide this. What am I doing wrong? Please see my screenshot ...

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 13.46.05.png Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 13.53.48.png
karolin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I was printing successfully  from my Mac Pro using MacOS Catalina 10.15 and went to do a second page and my printer said it was offline. I turned power off and unpluged printer then plugged in and powered on with no results. Also powered off computer...

akfishy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble on Single Side Printing iR 2520

OS: Windows 10 Application: Excel 2016 Set the default printer setting Single Side & Excel - Print - Print one Side Print Entire Workbook 1st worksheet Ok. Printing single side. But after that balance work sheets printing on Both Side. Pl help me. Th...

Thillai by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! mf634 usb recognized win7 but not printing

win 7 have reinstalled software ...uninstalled per windows...........checked cables.....this is a dell box that has worked with this printer many times before....nothing else seems amiss. print spool is started............printer recognized every tim...

nrs1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF670E and MacOS Catalina

Hello, I jus t purchased a new MacBook Pro and new iPF670E and although I can get the computer to see the printer just fine, I cannot get it to print to it. Is there a new driver I should be downloading for MacOS 10.15 Catailina? Thank you, John

Scanning photos w/ MF644cdw

I have boxes of photos I want to scan to computer files. (all to the same file) What is the most efficient (fastest) way to do this?   For instance can I place several, say 4, photos on the platen and scan to 4 separate files?  My MX922 would do this...

GWT by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Change default option

I have an mf644cdw and want to change the default option from color picture to Custom Settings. Is this possible? I would also like it to automatically Preview. Is this possible?\ Thanks in anticipation.

IanP by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Prograph iPF760

Anyone out there have printing problems with the iPF760 plotter? We originally had a problem with yellow printing incorrectly, resulting in a printhead change, sometime after changing the printhead we have a similar problem with cyan printing in that...

IR adv-4235 printing for Macs

Hello, I am having trouble configuring our printer on the network for Macs. i have set up other Canon printers (4545) for Macs using the airprint and IPP settings but can't get the 4235 to work. THe issue is that the printer is not listed when a user...

stdio by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements