Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRunner C2550 distinctive ring or disable incoming fax

Hello! I have a Canon Color ImageRunner C2550. Are there settings somewhere for configuring distinctive ring? Failing that, is there a setting for disabling incoming fax?  I found this post: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/canon/141171-canon-ir-c2...

jkugler by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

remote UI

I recently bought a MF445 DW printer and it is giving me a headace. I have been trying to set up my remote UI but keep getting the same error message. I have watched Ututbe videos but still keep running into the same problem. I type in the IP address...

Resolved! Canon imageClass MF743CDW - Auto Duplex on A5

How do I achieve auto duplex printing on A5 sized paper?  It is only printing single sided when we select 2-side from the following programs: InDesign, Word, GoogleDocs.  8.5x11 prints fine.

EUadmin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Density Fine Adjust: what is meant by "High, Medium, Low"?

There are two was to adjust toner density in the printer settings: "Density" and "Density (Fine Adjust)".  The "Density (Fine Adjust)" options offer the ability, for each of the CMYK colors, to adjust a High/Medium/Low setting.  What exactly do these...

Paper Tray Won't Re-load into Printer

I have a Canon MF620C all-in-one and I removed the paper tray to add more paper and now the paper tray won't go in all the way. It stops with about 2.25" of tray still extended.I've tried everything to get the tray back in. Anyone else have the same ...

FuefinaWG by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! As needed OR Always ON?

Typically about 20 pages/month across 2 or 3 print jobs.Better to turn [On] Imageclass LBP622Cdw as needed or keep machine always powered up?

Bo3b by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Pink over all images from websites

I just got a new Color Imageclass MF644Cdw laser printer/copier/fax. When we have printed pages off the internet, such as a product listed on Amazon, the photo portion of the page is covered in a pink square. Or the whole page comes out with pink ove...

Gnome1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MAXIFY MB2720 Not printing black ink?

Hello- Today my printer decided to stop printing black it looks like. (EDIT to add I should say it is not printing black words 100%. It is like the bottom or the top of the word is visable, but the rest of the word looks streaky). I went to the maint...

ImageClass D1620 the scanner feeder doesn't work

Dear All,I have ImageClass D1620 bought half year ago, recently trying to scan by feeder. Everytime, when I power up the computer, I have to re-install the driver if using the feeder feature, or it'll show the error message as below.  The greyglass s...

ShW by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LBP622C/623C

I have a Canon LBP622/623C laser printer.  It has started creating ridges down the middle which, as far as I can tell, are coming from the 2 raised ridges on the feeder that feeds the printed page into the tray on top.  This is causing color runs and...

Resolved! MF644 - Washed out/Faded printing

Printing began printing unevenly faded pages whether all print or with graphics, has graduated pages being evenly faded to almost unreadability.  Colors seem to print ok photos seem streaky and darker than expected, on plain ltr paper.  Colors, i.e. ...

GWT by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements