Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print templates - is there a maximum number?

Hi Forum Using a Canon MF645C. I would like to have about 8 files (pdfs) which i can print directly from the printer using the 'Print Templates' application.I can only upload 5 templates altough the printer reports plenty of free space.Is there a lim...

Untitled.png
drbenfox by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to email

I set up scan to email on a iR-ADV C3325. Everything works but it is asking for admin password everytime we need to send. Any ideas?

mrfak907 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MB5350 not recognized by Canon software

Hello,I wanted to install this printers software on my laptop, but after several tries (wired / wireless instalation, uninstall / reinstall, 2 different USB cables) I just couldn't get the software to recognize it.Windows has no problem installing th...

Canon Maxify 2020 - no screen

Power on. Nothing on the screen to do any setup. I poked and prodded. The previous owner said she unplugged it during a print job then never cared to fix it. Any ideas? 

IMG_1141.jpg
Ricœur by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 356i Imagerunner Advance

We have one of these units in our office and one of the key features is scan to e-mail and scan to folder respectively. One of the computers was recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and now both functions no longer work. All other...

RPB83 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need a print driver

Hello,i cannot find a Model # anywhere on my printer.  I need to install the driver on my home laptop. S/N: DTG [remainder of serial number removed for privacy]F166602FC9-5040Super G3 the above 4 is all the information on the printer.  Please help.  ...

Metro by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanner grabbing too many sheets

Just got our scanner working.Put paper in auto feed and it's grabbing 2-3 pages at a time.I'm just using standard printer paper. Product: Imageclass MF642Cdw  I've resorted to simply standing there and holding the next page so it doesn't get fed in w...

LisaSal by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reduce Ink usage on Canon MB5460

Hi,  I am in Australia and I've been finding it really difficult during COVID19 to get ink cartridges for my Canon MB5460.  Does anyone know of any settings I can change to improve the ink usage to be more economical? Any help would be greatly apprec...

kabeer94 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF634Cdw Paper Tray Error

I just installed a new Canon 045H cartridge.  At first, it worked but the colors on an image were very light - almost monotone. I played with some image settings, and now it won't print at all.  I keep getting "Load Paper/ 1 LTR/Plain 1 and "Waiting ...

kurema8 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to email help

Just bought a canon mfb41cw and I have been trying to set up scan to email option for awhile with no success. How do I set it up?

Resolved! Paper Drawer vs Multi-Purpose Tray???

I have a Color Imageclass MF642Cdw and so far I really like it!  Sure beats inkjet! LOL  Anyway, I am confused about what the difference is between Paper Drawer and Multi-Purpose Tray.  Maybe I'm missing something?  I only have 1 tray/drawer in the f...

Error Code on 10 yr old imageRunner ADVANCE C5045

I have a 10 year old Canon imageRunner ADVANCE which has an Error Code of E000880-0004. Any idea what this means? I haven't used it in 4 years and, and need to find someone to come to my home office to fix it and get it up and running, unless it is c...

CYA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer print duplex with MF229dw on Mojave

Hi, I have been using my canon MF229dw for almost 3 years with no issues with duplex printing on my macbook.  I recently updated the printer driver (which now shows in printer/scanner preference as MF220), however since the new driver was installed, ...

minnedox by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! vertical line on MF644CDW

I have only used my printer a few times. It just started putting a vertical line on the right side when I make a copy using the feeder.

bmyers by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements