Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Imageclass MF 445dw printer

Question 1. How do I scan both legal and letter size document together into one PDF.  Question 2 How do I scan from the ADF all of my document.  When i am scanning it doesnt give me the option of additing addtional document to the current job.

mclarke1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF743 setup - Extra part?

I set up the 743 and have started using it; perfect! There is a plastic part, about 14" x 3" that came with it. I cannot figure out what it does or where it fits. The manuals ( I have searched everything) don't mention it, though the quick set-up gui...

rklat by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! imageCLASS MF4770n Scanner Does Not Work

My MF4770n would get its scanner going after the operation system reloaded on my computer. even although its printing functions well now, the printer screen prompt " connecting computer" whenever I choose to scan. I uninstalled its drivers and then d...

WUSONG by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF643C printer #822 error with MacOS

Hello all, I have a MF642C printer(purchased Nov, 2019) on my home network. I have Win10 and MACOS (High Sierra 10.13.xx) on the same subnet.Print job from Windows 10 goes flawlessly. But have had problems with the MAC from day 1.I've upgraded the fi...

ELin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner stopped relaying

I have two Canon machines in my office and they have worked for years (IRV 4525).  An hour ago, both will not transmit scans to email.  They print an error page that the TX is incomplete.  My scans relay to a gmail account. Has anyone else started to...

How remove eFax from list of Print options

My machine is ImageClass MF236n I recently installed eFax because I wanted to test with it after I had a problem sending a regular fax.Now that problem is fixed, and I uninstalled eFax, but it still appears on the options list for printing - in most ...

zayde by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Imageclass D570

Hello, and any help would be great, I have a Lenovo laptop and can't get the wireless so gave up and bought a USB cable and still won't connect. It will copy. Customer service is only open while I'm at work and don't have access to my laptop and prin...

Canon Imageclass MF743CdW software/Utility

I am very disappointed with the scanner utility. It does not give you the option of previewing or editing the pages before it saves. Other scan utility give you the option of editing the pages before saving them, this is especially useful in scanning...

Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw - 839 - 806 Error

Hello, I recently bought Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw. Everything is set but my scan and email option is still giving me errors. I tried all the possible ways, watched so many tutorials, read so many blogs, followed all the instructions but nothing work...

Cann't add scanner on iMac. MF8280CW

Hi, I have MF8280CW and i installed printing driver and added printer als "Bonjur" type and ewerytching working fine thru WiFi connection. Then I installed scanner driver, and when I'm try to run it (MF Toolbox) instantly im getting error message tha...

Büro by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF3240 and Windows 10 Saga

Hi, I have a Canon Imageclass MF3240 printer and a Laptop with Windows 10I am trying to use it to print and scan. When I connect to the laptop it does not plug and play.Issue #1: In device manager no printer icons or unknown devices So went ahead and...

iamvj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements