Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF445dw does not receive incoming fax

This is a brand new printer I bought and setup yesterday. Everything is working out good including sending fax, but it does not receiving fax at all. These are my settings, I might miss something? The line is for fax only, no telephone, no answering ...

danhtran by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Alexa cannot find my Canon MF634cdw printer

my canon printer is on the approved list of printers, but none of my echo show 8 or echo dot 2nd gen or alexa app can discover it.I updated the printer to most recent firmware v8.01 released November 2020, and IPP is enabled, all devices are on same ...

7.JPG
eelee321 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Unistall MF632C from Windows 10

We used to have a Canon MF6532C. I have been trying to uninstall the Canon software.  The uinstall bombs out everytime with the message that the Print Drivers are currently in use. The printer has been delete from every user on this computer.Help!!!

LBP621Cw - Manual Duplex Mode

Hello,I bought a Canon LBP621Cw which I understand that auto-duplex isn't available. But in any printer you should have the ability for manual duplex printing; meaning you print the odd-set of pages first and then flip-over the printed pages and re-i...

MAXIFY MB5120 no scan to PDF (multiple pages)

Hello all,  Please see this link and then I will ask my question: https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/M/MB5000%20series/2.0/EN/SU/su-110.html Now, that link refers to the MB5000 series but it is pretty much idenical.  The issue is that f...

Marky000 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Duplex Scanning mf741cdw

Is there ANY way to scan double sided documents automatically? I have looked everywhere on the MF scan utility.  What am I missing?Thank you

How do you turn off Color Management in IPF 770

I would like Adobe Photoshop to handle color management for printing. Where in the settings for the IPF 770 do you turn off color management handled by the printer. Colors currently coming out with purple hue. It is connected to a Windows 10 machine....

AZBrian by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem using Feeder MF8580Cdw

When scanning pages using the feeder, the scan never comes out square. It is always misaligned and crooked. I tried not putting too many pages in the feeder at once, trying to make sure the paper is in the feeder straight, but have not had success. W...

Resolved! Could not install the printer driver. Try to install again

Could not install the printer driver. Try to install again. Running Windows 7 64 bit.Connected Ethernet cable to router. MF 733 connected wirelessly to the router.MF 733 prints wirlessly to other printers on the network. Installer cannot find the pri...

asquirrel by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements