cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF452dw, why can I print a test page, but not from an app or pdf?

cwtravel2
Apprentice

On my Canon Image Class MF-452dw, why can I print a test page, but not from an app or pdf?

The printer seems to receive a document or pdf.  It beeps once and then never prints.  If I watch the print que, it says printing, then deleted and the job is gone.

Appreciate any help I can get.  I am using Windows 10 Home and the driver I am using was downloaded from the Canon site.  Canon MF 450 Series UFR II

Thanks,

Cindy

2 REPLIES 2

sillimander85
Apprentice

Same problem.  Driving me crazy. What the heck is the problem, Canon?

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Cwtravel2,

The issue looks like it could be caused by a program setting or a communication issue. We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666.

1. What program are you printing from when you run into the issue and what is the full name of the selected printer?
  2. When the job disappears from your print queue, do you get any errors on the computer screen or on the printer display?
  3. Are you connecting via USB or is it over a network?
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements