Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Canon Support?

Multiple various time of day calls to Canon USA at (800)-652-2666 always indicates Wait Times exceed 1 hour! Any other better method to get efficient answers to technical questions and official Canon support?

Bo3b by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon IPF760 not working on Mac Os Catalina

My Canon IPF760 does not work on Mac Os Catalina.  There is no driver available for this OS. I know it's not the newest printer, but it still prints very smooth and sharp.  I have read a couple of threads about driver problems, but maybe my printer d...

ZanderD by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Whining noise in brand new Canon MF644Cdw

I unboxed a new MF644Cdw and, while it functions correctly, the whining noise it makes when warming up and printing, seems extremely loud.  I can hear it upstairs through a closed basement office door. I called tech support and they said it sounded p...

Why alienate your customers

If one of the toner cartridges is emply but not needed to print a document why, other than to screw with people, do you block all  printing??????????????????/

BuyHP by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximum Image size setting

Hello, I have a Maxify MB2120 printer. I am trying to change the "Maximum Image Size" for this printer so that I can use the tiling feature to make a larger print. Right now it keeps telling me that my setting is at 132 MB, but my image is at 215 MB....

Canon MF735CX cannot print rx data

Receiving error message Canon MF735CX "Cannot print rx data. Prepare cartridge" How do I enable the "Continue Printing When Toner is Low" function through the control panel on this printer?

Canon IR-adv c5535

Hi folks, A tech novice looking for a bit of help. I`m using my own personal laptop at work and it`s hooked up to the works printer fine. Printing through wi-fi without any issues. However, when I go to printer settings they are super basic as can be...

IMG_8383-min.JPG
Dan21585 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing from ChromeOS

Since Google Cloud Print is being discontinued at the end of the month, is there a supported (or unsupported) way to continue to print to the printer from ChromeBooks? My school kids would really like to be able to print their assignments since we're...

Trouble setting up scanning on i-SENSE MF643Cdw

I'm having a lot of trouble getting scanning to work on my new i-SENSE MF643Cdw. I can't find out how to set it up to email a scan once complete. I also can't get the MF scan utility to work. I get an error message saying "A scanner driver supporting...

Canon Maxify MB2320

I have repalced all ink cartridges and performed all cleaning and print pages.  When I still print it skips lines and does not print all info on the page.  What else can I do to fix this?

chrsny by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant print anything on brand new MF644CDW

I opened the box yesterday. I was able to install software and connected printer to my home router through wifi. I even printed out some test page from printer panel. Then I tried to print actual document from my computer (win7). It sees printer but ...

splukany by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements