cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My imageCLASS MF726Cdw is wrinkling paper and is printing with smudges all on the same edge

Mauricio1
Apprentice

my mf720c printer for some reason is starting to print like this? and i dont understand why. Can someone please help me?

Mauricio1_0-1676492744106.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Mauricio1!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  While Canon USA hasn't made a printer specifically called "MF720C," we have offered two printers in that series, namely the imageCLASS MF726Cdw and the imageCLASS MF729Cdw.  Please let us know if your specific printer is one of these two models or something different. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

sorry i was going based off what the computer was telling me, the model of the printer is "MF726Cdw"

Hello Mauricio01,

If the paper is jamming and you are getting smudges on the side of your prints, you can try cleaning the fixing assembly and Image transfer belt 2-3 times to see if it resolves the issue. If the print quality does not improve after the first 2 fixing assembly cleanings, I would suggest removing the toner cartridges and check for any jammed paper/obstructions.

If you continue to have issues, it looks like something is wrong with the hardware. You can check your service options by calling support at 1-800-652-2666 or logging into your MyCanon account.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements