cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720 blue ink not coming out?

raffibilek
Contributor

My MB2720 says blue ink is nearly full, but the blue is coming out as light pink (meaning, I assume, no blue is coming out). I did a regular cleaning, no change. Maybe I should just chuck this ink canister and try a new one? (Yes, it's a cheapo third-party ink canister, not official Canon.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Rafflbilek,

If the cyan is not printing, you can try 2 regular cleanings and a deep cleaning if the regular cleanings do not work. Some third party tanks can cause problems with the ink flow and can cause clogged print heads or blank portions in the print. They can also cause ink tank level detection issues. If the cleaning and deep cleaning did not resolve the issue, I would suggest replacing the cyan ink.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, raffibilek!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

MB2720

Hello Rafflbilek,

If the cyan is not printing, you can try 2 regular cleanings and a deep cleaning if the regular cleanings do not work. Some third party tanks can cause problems with the ink flow and can cause clogged print heads or blank portions in the print. They can also cause ink tank level detection issues. If the cleaning and deep cleaning did not resolve the issue, I would suggest replacing the cyan ink.

How do you replace the ink if it's not empty yet? 

Announcements