Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MF644CDW] Accessing USB storage via network

I have a MF644CDW set up as a home printer/scanner. The printer is connected to the home WiFi network, and is mainly used by a Mac desktop at the other end of the house. I was unable to get "Scan to Email" to work (will post about that issue separate...

No paper message but there is paper i-sensys MF729Cx

Hello,Our office printer keeps showing a "no paper" message even though we have charged it with paper as usual.I have tried turning it on and off, I checked the paper settings and they are correct (we're using A4 75g as we always have). I tried unloa...

teachers by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon c710 white borders - adjusting the lead/tail margins

We are a commercial print shop. Canon techs can print a full color page with even white borders on all sides directly from the machine. From my computer to the printer, I get 3 even white sides and the tail margin is about .25" of white. There is not...

qpco by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageRunner C5540 - Gmail (G-Suite) Scan to email

We have a ImageRunner C5540 and I am trying to set up a corporate G-Suite account (I have changed the email address in screenshot for security) Google reference link https://support.google.com/a/answer/176600?hl=en2FA is disabled on this G-Suite acc...

Capture2.PNG

Resolved! ImageCLASS MF733Cdw Scan Settings Inconsistent

We just got the ImageCLASS MF733Cdw at my work office and I'm attempting to get it all set up. Everything seems to be working great, except for scanning - primarily through the ADF. I'm scanning letter size papers to my computer through USB.But when ...

eknopp by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF236n how can I change language

My printer has been working fine for a year, but recently the language has switched from English to Chinese when specifying preferences for printing a the current document.   How can I fix that ?

zayde by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

color image class mf641cw

Having issue with the printer leaving indentions in the paper from something. Not really a clue would like to know what it could be.

Imageclass D550 printer/scanner squeals

I removed a jamed paper and since then I have had a squeal (or squeak?) for a couple of seconds after each page is printed.  The printed page also has a crease down the full length of the page about 3/4 inches from the left side, and a smear of the b...

EJaasma by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320 B504 error message.

I replaced an empty cartridge with a new one (both Canon) and got the B504 error message.  I have spent hours following online recommendations for fixing this, including downloading new drivers, but the error remains.  Any thoughts?

DJG by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon printer 5950dw

when I make a copy I get either a smudge or a actual smudged number on the right side of the copy.  I use the machine for business, and its becoming a big problem.  I cleaned the glass and the white plastic above the glass and that didnt help.thank y...

jpb3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer out of paper error

You need to adjust your settings if the printer "thinks" it is out of paper.  Even if you have the wrong bond weight of paper, you will have this problem.  On the Home Screen, find "Paper Settings",  then you will see a screen with the multipurpose t...

Hammy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D550 printer/scanner squeals

I removed a jamed paper (probably incorrectly) and since then the printer squals(or squeaks) for a couple of seconds after a printed page exits.  After the page is printed there is a narrow crease or indentation the full length of the paper about 3/4...

EJaasma by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconstant color on #130 Satin Cover

I have a customer who wants really thick coated stock. I try to run this through my machine but it seems when it does the second side it is almost scraping off some of the toner or just not getting enough pressure. I have adjusted the Transfer voltag...

Large chevron on page: MF743Cdw

Every few days my MF743Cdw laser printer will spontaneously print a page with a large gray v-shaped chevron occupying the top half of the page. Is there any way to stop it from doing that?

kenelder by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements