Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2120 FAX interrupts phone callers

Everything works great on this biz landline connected to this FAX all-in-one and then to T.A.D. (answering device set at 2 rings) and voice answer.Until a client called yesterday and after awhile, we could not hear each other talk.  I thought I went ...

pro4000: Ink low on notice recently moved printer

I recently moved my Canon Pro-4000, after draining the ink and going through the other relocation procedures.  I replaced all the ink tanks with fresh 160ml cartridges.  After two small prints, the panel is telling me that all my ink tanks are low.  ...

hydetim by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Ink Cartridges from Unpowered Printer

Is there a way to remove ink cartridges from a printer that isn't powered on? I have a broken MB5020 that I'm about to take to the dump and it still has ink cartridges in it. I can't figure out how to move the cartridges so I can take them out.

rljablon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

send scan to email

Hi All,I have a Maxify MB2750, I can't scan and send directly by mail, allways error 3418 I usea specific gmail address for the printersmtp.gmail.comssl port 465smtp auth with email address and password when I do the connection test is suceedCan you ...

almera99 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MB 2720 Cannot connect to mail server

Hi, I have setup the mail server using the remote UI from my pc and tested the mail server connection to be successful on my web browser. I am using gmail as my mail server. However, when I try to scan document to email it from device directly, it th...

Resolved! Printer only wants to fax

I have an MB2720.  Turned it on this morning to print something and it immeadiately went into "Sending Fax" on the display.  Can't print to it, none of the buttons work, try and press and hold the power button and get "Cannot turn off".  Tried unplug...

petro0819 by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MF110 printer no longer able to print wirelessly

We have the Canon ImageClass M110 black and white laser wireless printer and suddenly it wouldn't print wirelessly. We have done basic troubleshooting and the icon for the wifi shows on the home screen and after performing the internet connection it ...

Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx not scanning full page

Hi, Scanning from Platen Glass, Color Scan, A4, DPI 300, results in an image with the top and left of the scan missing ~2mm. If you have a page to scan with details near the edge, that will not be scanned. Is this a design issue and it cannot be fixe...

IMG_0001.png

I am new here, so bare with me please……

Hello, I have many questions to ask as a result of being hearing impaired and I am a newer Canon USA customer.  If a community expert could also copy and paste this into a private message to me, I would be most appreciative. So first, does Canon USA ...

imageclassspecs.jpg PrinttoPDFoption.png Pixmapro200.png
erikceo by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile and setting

Hi all. I can not seem to find a specific profile and printer setting for Canon Fine Art Enhanced Velvet (255 gsm) paper. I am printing on a Prograf Pro 2100. Nor can I find anything on this paper in the Professioal Print and Layout software. Thanks ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements