Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx not scanning full page

Hi, Scanning from Platen Glass, Color Scan, A4, DPI 300, results in an image with the top and left of the scan missing ~2mm. If you have a page to scan with details near the edge, that will not be scanned. Is this a design issue and it cannot be fixe...

IMG_0001.png

I am new here, so bare with me please……

Hello, I have many questions to ask as a result of being hearing impaired and I am a newer Canon USA customer.  If a community expert could also copy and paste this into a private message to me, I would be most appreciative. So first, does Canon USA ...

imageclassspecs.jpg PrinttoPDFoption.png Pixmapro200.png
erikceo by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile and setting

Hi all. I can not seem to find a specific profile and printer setting for Canon Fine Art Enhanced Velvet (255 gsm) paper. I am printing on a Prograf Pro 2100. Nor can I find anything on this paper in the Professioal Print and Layout software. Thanks ...

Canon MF642Cdw printing problem with paper

I have a Canon MF642Cdw. Whenever I print anything,  the paper prints, comes out of the printer, then gets sucked back in and then out again. Kind of like it is doing a 2 sided printing. Although it isnt printing 2 sided and the other side is blank a...

wd420 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MF733Cdw Scan to Email ... Error

The First year everything worked perfect. I can scan to any computer FAST I can scan to 3 Email at the same time ... No Problem.  - -  Then after update software , now came problems 1)_Scan to computer take longer and I have to run to computer to cl...

Nik2018 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MFG743 printer/scanner - SCANNER Not Scanning

Hi all, I have the 743 model, just updated to a new router so I unitnstalled the old drivers and reinstalled new ones to reconnect my printer/scanner.  I have a iMac Big Sur 2017.  When I download the drivers it tells me is detects Catalina (which is...

tcoulter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USB HUB for imageclass d570

Hello,  Has anyone had luck using a USB Hub (or wireless usb solution) to share an imageclass d570 and a mac? Sadly, using my WiFi network or LAN is not an option.  - Jack 

boulder by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon maxify mb 2040

Good day I am in South Africa. I have a Canon Maxify MB2040 printer/scanner/copier/fax machine. About 3 months ago it gave me a 5207 error code and since then I cannot print on it. I took it in for assessment and was told that it needs the printer he...

Imo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem whith scangear

hii have a maxify mb5140 printer when i print using scangear a shadow appear on the paper in he middle and it doesn appear when i print with  ADF

printer cartridges not recognized

I replaced the yellow, magenta and cyan toner cartridges on my Canon imageCLASS MF741Cdw printer with Premium Toner Cartriges from Inkjets.com. My printer does not recognize them. The toner cartridges are new, not refiled. I have followed all of the ...

Resolved! ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C256 III printer has streaks

Hello all,I support an ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C256 III printer that has streaks on the left side of the page. I've done the following as troubleshooting.1. Replaced the toner cartridges and the fixing assembly. We only use OEM parts and not refurbished....

Printer.jpg

Canon Satin Photo Paper 240 - paper defect

I print on an ImagePROGRAF Pro-4000, using Canon Satin Photo Paper 240 gsm, using 17"x100' and 42"x100' paper rolls that have been defective lately. On the last three rolls of this paper of both sizes, there's a paper defect. After about 70-75% of th...

canonpaperdefect.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements