Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Printer Image Class MF267dw

For the past 2 weeks I am seeing black spots on one edge of the paper being printed. I removed the inkcartridge and cleaned the ink powder and also removed the part that holds the green roller bar and could seesome black ink residue on it and cleaned...

Resolved! D530 Batch Scanning No Longer Working

I just tried to use my D530 to scan a multipage document. It is scanning ok but the printer is now putting each page in a separate file. I just downloaded the latest driver and reinstalled it but the printer is still doing the same thing. I am not ha...

DRKT500 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642cdw printer problems

Hello i am trying to print an image on Vinyl Matte Paper and it keep jamming, even in the tray,, i have never had this problem before, i can print on normal paper, so i know there is no internal jam,,    Anybody have a suggestion? thanks

MF733cdw crescent shaped ink anomaly and paper creasing

Our printer has started to have crescent shaped "ink" smudges? on printed paper - sometimes also shows creasing in paper. It is worse with color items than black and white. We regularly run the cleaning maintenance recommended and use canon toner - W...

Screenshot 2022-01-27 155120.png Screenshot 2022-01-27 155143.png

Maxify 2320 Printer Issue with printing

I have a Cannon Maxify 2320 Printer. I replaced all the cartridges and the Magenta cartridge does not print any color. The cartridge indicates it's installed properly and is full. This is the 2nd cartridge and it still won't print this color. The Bla...

Error code 10,201,11

We just purchased a Canon ImageClass MF249dw printer. It installed quickly and prints perfectly (replacing an older Canon ImageClass MF4570dn printer). We went to scan and received the above error code(s). A window titled MFSCANUTILITY pops up after ...

Can not print with the MF267dw

Trying to print  <Third party link removed per Community Guidelines> and I get a error message. No idea what is wrong. I am passing the wireless route because of problems and went the easy route with the USB cable. Unfortunately it does not work. Wha...

nontec by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mf Scanner Problem - Failure to Scan

I just purchased and installed my second Canon mf. The first was a mf 4150 from the 4100 series. The second, which I just installed is a mf 249dw of the 240 series. In each case the included scan utility did not work under Windows 10. After researchi...

Very confusing Printer Preferences settings on a Canon D1620

I'm VERY confused about Windows printer preferences and profiles. I just installed the D1620 and everything is printing 2-sided! So I went into the preferences and it shows up as Default Settings with 2-sided printing.      So I'm not sure if I shoul...

ImageCapture056.png ImageCapture057.png ImageCapture058.png
wysocki by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF731C/733C Prints/Copies are Smudged and Dull

My Canon MF731C/733C is producing poor quality documents when printing–– ink levels are good, I updated the firmware and went through all of the cleaning/maintenance prompts on the device and yet anything I print regardless of whether or not it is B&...

Scan.jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements