cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageCLASS MF247dw Outlook Timestamp

pmiitadmin
Apprentice

Hello all,

I am posting this to the Canon forums and Microsoft Outlook forums. I have a co-worker that whenever they use our network attached Canon ImageCLASS MF247dw using scan-to-email on the printer itself, his scanned image emails come with the wrong time stamp, they are dated one hour back. This also happens for a couple other co-workers. I am 99% sure i have compared Outlook settings including timezone settings, and the Canon MF247dw address book settings across the users it works for and does not work for and as far as i see they all match. Everyone is set to the same time zone, checked settings across Outlook and the Windows 10 machines. For the life of me i cannot figure out why some co-workers scan-to-email comes through Outlook as correct time stamp, and some say they are one hour behind. I have also checked the settings for day light savings. We all use the same Windows 10 version, same Outlook versions. Any thoughts or tips?

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Pmiitadmin,

The issue that you are describing does not match up to any issues that I have seen in the past. In this situation, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to check all of the settings that might be causing the issue or check what work arounds might be available in your situation.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements