cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF634Cdw MFSCAN - Scan to e-mail working with Outlook?

jbharris
Apprentice

Is there something I need to do to get MFSCAN to just work with Outlook.(Office 365) reliably?  First, if Outlook isn't already running, it scans but you never get a message box to actually send the email.  If Outlook is open, it may work and then not work five minutes later.  Again, it will scan but never open the message in Outlook to send it.  

It feels like "Outlook" may be too general with all of the different versions still in use.  Also, I have experienced the same issues on two completely different Windows installations so it is hard to say it is unique to this system.

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have along with any other information that may help the community help you.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here.

Thanks! 

Both systems are Win 11.  One is using the MF634cdw & the other has a MF644cdw.  Both print & scan fine.  The issue seems to be seamlessly passing the PDF that was just created to a new message in Outlook.  

Related question...Are there any free/inexpensive alternatives to MFScan.  If I can spend $30 and solve it, that is money well spent.

Thanks

Announcements