cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Windows 10 -64 bit] Driver MF3220 ?

willybar
Apprentice

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask if the MF 3220 LaserBase printer was compatible with the latest version of Windows 10.

I installed the two files on Canon site (and installed) for this printer:

• [Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for network scanning and via USB
  • [Windows 64bit] MF3240 / MF3220 / MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)

But nothing if I navigate to Settings> Devices displays my MF3220 with "Driver not available".

Is there anything I can do or it refuses Windows10? Smiley Sad

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, willybar!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

I am very disappointed with your answer to this question, this is a world wide problem, also impacting US. I have been trying for having the LaserBase MF3220 working in Windows 10 since one month ago. I also have a Canon IP7200. I have been forced to buy a new laser printer, a Samsung printer, when the LaserBase is still working fine.

You redirected to our country support web sites, when you know it is pretty impossible to find that question answered.

If I have to throw away a printer that is atill working fine, when I didn't need more even it was an old printer, I will never buy again a Canon printer.

I think you should have answered to that question, I am pretty sure you have received that same question in US, and several times, not only once.

Hey, i found this thread when I´ve been looking for solution for the same issue.

After some trying, this is a working solution:

1) Printers - > Add printer or scanner.

2) The printer that I want is not listed. Add manually.

3) Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.

4) Choose USB port.

5) Drivers - from device and point to the drivers from Canon website. Choose cnxrp....

6) Try to print a test page.

Announcements