Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mf 445 Scanning to File

I have set up an MF445 on a network. All printing functions work. The printer is accessible to two computers and 2 iPads. No network issues printing. I am running Windows 10. Scanning has been troublesome. I have turned off the firewall for the priva...

Cannot print #10 Envelopes MF743C

I seem to be having significant difficulty getting #10 Envelopes to print from my new MF743C.  I have them in the multiuse drawer and standard letter paper in drawer #1.  I have configured the multiuse drawer as a #10 envelope.  However, whenever I g...

imageCLASS MF267dw will not print any PDF or Emails

I purchased a new Cannon Image Class MF267dw and it will not print my pdf documents or any emails.   It only prints word or excel documents.I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe, reinstalled the cannon software and restarted my computer but nothin...

Resolved! imageClass mf249dw: connects to scanner but not printer

I'm unable to print from one of my Dell machines (XPS), but prints fine from another. Both running Windows10. Printer and both PCs Ethernet connected to the same router. With the Dell XPS I remove the printer via control panel, and then click Add Pri...

Advice wanted regarding my Pro-4000

I have a lightly used but 4 year old Canon Pro-4000 that had the maintenance cart fill up.  I replaced the cartridge and the printer immediately started throwing EC21-2F51 errors. I tried as suggested to shut it down and restart (a number of times) b...

GDI by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy and Scan is Blank

My printer 8580 CDW also stopped copying and scanning. The original processes normally but the copy comes out completely blank.  I saw many other posts but no one had a fix.  It is not toners as printing still functions perfectly. It must be software...

zarrmot by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ImageCLASS MF644Cdw - waiting to print

Canon ImageCLASS MF644Cdw - waiting to print The printer is hooked up to the laptop via USB;  it was working in the past but now will not spool multiple print jobs and every job has the "waiting to print"  message; but takes awhile to finally print. ...

MF644CDW unprinted blotches on page

Hi there my MF644cdw is not printing completely down the center of page. It does not matter if it is color picture or black and white document or an envelope. Any assistance would be appreciated to resolve. This is a new printer with minimal use so f...

IMG_0001.jpg
tjbere by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Grayscale Image has horizontal lines

Hi,  I'd like some advice on how to print grayscale images on the canon mf267dw laser printer.  If I print a color image straight to the printer, it appears not too bad. But when I print from ANY other program, for example Gimp and grayscale the imag...

marcusob by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class D530 faded copies

Our Imagine Class D530 has always copied very faded. We have to adjust the denisity to the darkest to even get a legible copy. We have cleaned the printer, changed the toner multiple times and changed the type of paper we use. We only use the Canon b...

imageclass MF249dw - can't print from multipurpose tray

Hi all, I have an imageclass MF249dw. I am trying to print from the multipurpose tray (assuming that's the name of the top tray) using custom-sized paper of 4.5 x 6.38". I've changed my printer settings and the laptop printing settings to be the same...

Print Cartridge Subscription

When setting up my printer (MF642C) I must have inadvertently subscribed to some kind of cartridge replacement service. I was just notified that a replacement cartridge had been ordered and my credit card was charged. I tried to use the online CHAT t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements