Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF741Cdw POP errors when trying to scan to email

I use a Gmail account for the scan-to-email feature. No problems for months.  This morning I was forced to change my Google password and the printer immediately started throwing POP errors when trying to scan to email. No problem, logged into the UI ...

MF644Cdw not printing correctly

I have a Mf644Cdw, and everytime i print in color it tints everything blue and when i try to adjust the color it tints everything in a different color, specially the whites in my prints. am i missing something here or is there a way to fix this issue...

imageCLASS MF424dw - Lines on double side scan

Hello,We have a imageCLASS MF424dw that is putting lines on anything that is double sided scanned through the ADF. I found after some cleaning and testing that the scanner part for the second side on the lid doesn't seem to be sitting correctly. If y...

Print Quality

Hello,I have a Image CLASS MFb42Cdw, the print quality is poor. It was printing just fine, don't know what the issue could be. Any help at all is appreciated. Haven't used it long enough to have issues. 

Can not connect MF244DW to Wi-Fi

I have canon printer mf244dw for about 3 years and today it did not connect to wifi. tried to reset it and router (asus RT-AC86U). Also, tried manually to enter passcode and connect with WPS code. printer has latest firmware. Could not print from PC ...

Anapki86 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF726cdw ADF jams on duplex 2-sided scan

I run a network attached Canon MF726cdw in my home-office and don't do a lot of 2-sided scanning but a few months ago the unit would jam while trying to pull the second side of the paper through.  On the pull-back, it seems to cause the paper to pull...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements