Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Black vertical line on scans

I have an ImageClass mf4370dn and it suddenly has a black vertical line that is printing when I scan a document. It does not show up when I copy it. How do I repair the equipment? Thanks!

MrsPhilli by Apprentice
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D570

I purchased the D570 laser printer back in September. I was very happy with how fast it printed. I had gone a week or two without printing anything to it (I'm a stage 4 cancer patient, and I spent some time in the hospital). I am now having trouble p...

MF642Cdw feeder only showing European measurements

I use Adobe Acrobat DC and recently when I select the WIA scanner driver and use the native interface the only document sizes that are displayed for the document feeder are European and Japanese.  There is no Letter, Legal, Ledger, etc.   It worked p...

PatHI by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw - Toner Status

I was having a problem with the printer and decided to remove and re-install the printer on Windows 10 PRO. I had to rename the printer and when I click on Toner Status on my PC, only the old printer name shows up with a message stating could not cor...

Copy and Scan is Blank MFC8080WC (Print is good)

My MFC8080WC printer's scanning and copying function produce blanks. Printing function works fine. I updated the firmware to the latest found on the Canon USA website. Still the issue is there. Any luck in getting it fixed?

Udi2000 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MFC 743CDW not printing

I have a 743CDW connected via ethernet that will no longer print.  The link light shows no activity.  I have also connected via USB and the printer still does not print.  The printer also reboots itself ramdomly all day.  It is still under warranty, ...

MF720C Squeals

I have a squeal that has started when my MF720C starts up or comes out of sleep mode.  Once i start printing the noise stops. I have run the maintenance tasks to clean the ITB and finisihing assembly.  Although, it does make the loud squeal sound as ...

jswright by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF731C/733C prints are suddenly smudged and unusable

I recently replaced my toner (was still using the original toner that came with the printer) and everything was fine for a few prints. Suddenly, the prints are coming out badly smudged and streaked. I have been working on fixing this for nearly two m...

Photo - Google Photos.jpg Photo - Google Photos.jpg Photo - Google Photos.jpg
justs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4450 not connecting.

Hi,I'm new here. Recently, I have problems with my MF4450. When I connect it to my computer (Win10) it doesn't even appears as connected. It says that is offline. When I try to scan it says connect computer. I cant print too. Can you give me some adv...

StefanG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4350d doing wierd things

"use current size" previously posted.  Can't get out of that loop, no matter where the doc comes from.Having issues picking up paper.  Sometimes multiple sheets from the cassette with no printing.New tonerIs it perhaps the pick up rubber wheels that ...

MF733CDW very faded prints

I have a MF733CDW printing blank pages,   replace all toner cartridges,, I have tried everything I can think of,   it will not print visible..  turned toners, no print.. so faded I can see black under microscope.. tried all cleaning icons available, ...

MF240 scan settings

My MF240 (wiresless) will scan to my computer.When I change settings using the mfscan utility for color scan to use PDF it still scans as a jpg.Dont seem to be able to change that setting on the scanner.Any sugestions? Thanks 

TwoZulu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements