Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problems when trying to print remotely

Every time I try to print a document from Excel and it's a 4 page document, when I review it there are about 500 pages and it's very small print.  When I print remotely to my printer at my home base it works fine using there printer.  

chenegar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No duplex scan

Hi,I can't get my mf632/634 to scan both sides to the computer. It just sits there and gives me an error has occurred.I'm running windows 10.It used to work, now it doesn't.

mclee67 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF632C/634C Duplex Keeps Defaulting to "Off"

I think this started with Windows 11 but my Duplex setting defaults to "Off". I then do not get the option to print double-sided. I fixed it the other day but it is back to "Off" again. I just did a reset of the settings on the printer and it started...

fluvius by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer not responding, running Windows 11.

I am using a Dell XPS 15 7000 series laptop running Windows 11. I have a MAXIFY MB5120 multifunction printer that worked with it perfectly until recently, when I started getting "printer not responding" messages. Both the computer and printer are con...

Can't update Firmware on MF634Cdw

I have an MF634Cdw and want to upgrade the firmware from 2.29 to 8+.  I've tried from PC and from printer UI.  The UI error says "Job in progress..Wait a moment, then try again."  I've ensured there is nothing in the queue but it still gives an error...

ImageClass MF733 Error Paper Jam but no paper

Machine wants me to check jam in front and in back, lifting back duplex tray. The machine was moved to a table with full access. No paper jam found anywhere. Boy am I hoping it is just a hair band in the machine, but there is nothing to clear out. I ...

ipWitan by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Black vertical line on scans

I have an ImageClass mf4370dn and it suddenly has a black vertical line that is printing when I scan a document. It does not show up when I copy it. How do I repair the equipment? Thanks!

MrsPhilli by Apprentice
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D570

I purchased the D570 laser printer back in September. I was very happy with how fast it printed. I had gone a week or two without printing anything to it (I'm a stage 4 cancer patient, and I spent some time in the hospital). I am now having trouble p...

MF642Cdw feeder only showing European measurements

I use Adobe Acrobat DC and recently when I select the WIA scanner driver and use the native interface the only document sizes that are displayed for the document feeder are European and Japanese.  There is no Letter, Legal, Ledger, etc.   It worked p...

PatHI by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw - Toner Status

I was having a problem with the printer and decided to remove and re-install the printer on Windows 10 PRO. I had to rename the printer and when I click on Toner Status on my PC, only the old printer name shows up with a message stating could not cor...

Copy and Scan is Blank MFC8080WC (Print is good)

My MFC8080WC printer's scanning and copying function produce blanks. Printing function works fine. I updated the firmware to the latest found on the Canon USA website. Still the issue is there. Any luck in getting it fixed?

Udi2000 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements